Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Sunny With a High of Seventy-Five.

The other day it occurred to me that I haven't blogged in awhile. I guess this is just because I haven't had much to say. I tend to write in times of unease, and I just haven't felt recently. Amazing? The answer, Yes.

I'm at a place in my life where I haven't been in a long while. A place where I am content beyond all belief. I am so happy and grateful for everything and everyone in my life right now, and there is no place else I'd rather be. I'm overwhelmed with feelings of...peace, and at times, I just find myself smiling. This feeling probably won't last for long, because it never seems to. But, for now, I just want to enjoy it.





"It's funny how you enjoy your life when your happy to be alive..."

1 comment:

  1. I'm super glad to hear this. I'm happy for you Yessica!
    Love youuu.

    ReplyDelete