Saturday, December 20, 2008

Ready and Waiting to Fall

Sometimes I wish my life was a cheesy romance movie so that someone would come along and sweep me off my feet and make me believe in love again. One of the most important things about relationships is that you learn something from them, and can grow from the lessons that they teach you. What I have taken away from all my experiences so far is that you can't put your heart into things too fast, becuase if it ends up badly, you will end up disappointed and hurt. I guess I got too used to doing things this way, becuase it takes alot for me to put my heart into things at all. I feel like I need to protect myself from the pain that I have experienced so many times. I think I have become numb...I don't feel enough. I've only cried over someone once, and I told myself I would never do that again.

All around me I have been seeing people diving into things with their heart and soul, and getting hurt by the people that are supposed to love them. I guess I just feel like good things never last.

No comments:

Post a Comment