Wednesday, December 31, 2008

3,2,1...

As I am sitting here in my black dress getting ready to celebrate New Year's tonight, it dawns on me...its New Year's Eve. Wait, is it just me or we were just celebrating the start of 2008 not that long ago? I've started to notice that every year that goes by seems to be shorted than the one that preceeded it. This year was not the most impactful one that I have experenced in my short life so far, but it was indeed full of changes. Change...interesting concept. I don't understand why so many people are afraid of it. I live for it. I guess I just get bored with things too easily, I like new, fresh things. And I guess thats what tonight will bring. 365 untouched days, with which we can do anything we want. So, what do you say? Let's make this one to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment