Sunday, February 1, 2009

Chasing the Night.

Let's turn this up a little bit louder.

There's nothing like an...let's call it "eventful" weekend after a stressful week of midterms.
I really am having the time of my life right now. I don't mean that I don't miss my best friends at home, and the amazing times we shared there, but this is something different. A different experience entirely. I think that the fact that you're not at home anymore makes a huge difference. You don't have to be home at a certain time, and you depend on the friends you have around you to be your substitute family.
Were young. What everyone says is true, this really is the time of your life, so enjoy it. Do something crazy, take a chance, don't be afraid to experience things. Above all, appreciate all the beauty that life has to offer you, because that is something that we ofter forget to do until it is too late.

"These are the days that we will always remember.
Chasing the night to make our days better. "

Life is a never ending learning experience, and I'm sure enjoying the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment